Loading...

OMOTOLA REVEALS HER BEAUTY SECRET

UNAWEZA KUTUTUMIA HABARI NA MATUKIO MBALIMBALI KUPITIA WHATSAPP NAMBA 0787572019, HABARI ZENYE UHAKIKA PEKEE NASI TUTAZIFANYIA KAZI. ENDELEA KUHABARIKA NA MTANDAO WETU.
Omotola Jolade –Ekeinde is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria’s entertainment industry. How has she managed to stay chic all these years even with the rigours of motherhood? She reveals the secret to Sunny Okim, publisher/editor-in-chief.
Omitola
“Looking good is very important in my career as a professional actress and model. Even after four children, people still tell me I don’t look like a mother of one. I think the first beauty secret any woman should have is to be conscious of herself. You have to be yourself because no matter how hard you try to be beautiful, if you don’t love yourself then anything you do will not just be good enough. I think that being beautiful is first from the mind. If you feel beautiful naturally, you just start to look beautiful. I love myself like crazy. God knows that I love myself,” she revealed.

Speaking further on her beauty tips, the actress said “After taking care of that, I try to do the normal exercise. It is hard for me to go into the gym, though, I have a well equipped gym in my house, owing to my tight schedule and family. But I try to walk a lot. When I can, I swim.” Apart from these natural ways of keeping fit, the pretty 29-year old actress said, “For my body, I moisturize a lot because of the humid nature of our environment and because I am always under camera lights. I try not to use harsh products on my skin. And basically, I sleep a lot and I take a lot vitamin E and I use cod liver oil. That’s all.”

But that can’t really be all it takes to look so beautiful. She surely has more tips in stock. Hear her, “I’m beginning to think about going for massage once a month. Even though that is too poor but I think I’ve got to start somewhere. I am one person that studies Hollywood closely and I have come to realize that if you are a celebrity, you have got to relax. And what is the best way to relax? Go for a massage! Go to the beauty room or something. But I don’t do that. I have been thinking seriously about starting it. I make my hair at Fresh Look on Allen Avenue. I cut my hair at Bobby when I am in Nigeria. Often I cut abroad.”
Omitola
What exactly does she eat? She reveals, “I am very, very choosy. I am so choosy, it’s annoying at times. I don’t eat just anything. When it comes to food, I am very boring. I eat just the same particular things at all time. If I am not eating in my house, I hardly eat outside. Sometimes I have to eat from fast food joints because I am always on the road. But basically I am just exposed to rice and chicken all the time. I hate chicken though. I like lobster a lot. Oh God, I have craved a lot of lobster all my life. I eat a lot of lobster, shrimps and prawns. Basically, I like Chinese food. Most times, my husband and I just go Chinese.

Omotola was born on February 7, 1978 into the family of Shola Jolade, an indigene of Ondo State and former manager of Lagos Country Club, and Toyin Jolade from Ogun State. Both parents lived in Lagos but are now late. Omotola (Yoruba word for “a child is part of wealth”) attended Christland Children School, Opebi in Ikeja (Lagos). She left when she was in primary five to Oxford Primary School because, according to her, her parents insisted she read up to primary six. She then proceeded to Command Secondary School, Kaduna where she spent the better part of her formative years-six years to be precise. After that, she gained admission to study Economics at the University of Ife now Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, but due to some circumstances, she could not complete her university education. She later studied Estate Management at Yaba College of Technology in Lagos.
Omitola
Today, Omotola, one of the most influential women in the world (Times magazine rating) is married to Matthew Ekeinde, a pilot and native of Sabongida Ora in Edo State. According to the actress, Matthew proposed to her on her 18th birthday after years of courtship. Today the union is blessed with four children – three girls and one boy.
Ugandan socialite Zari is undeniably hot and Diamond Platnumz cannot be blamed for going kookoo for her, Besides her looks, she is also ambitious and rich. Born on 23rd of September 1980, Zari grew up in Jinja and after high school she moved Kampala where she performed karaoke in hang-outs. She later moved to London and acquired a diploma in cosmetology. She now lives in South Africa where she runs cosmetics shop while pursuing a career in music. She shared some of her never before seen photos from back in the day and she was still hot. Check her out:
Facebook Blogger Plugin by Lindi Yetu
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright Baddest Beats | Designed By LindiYetu
Back To Top